6.15.2011

Just Purchased: YSL VOLUPTÉ SHEER CANDY in 04 Succulent Pomegranate



This glossy balm does everything that the Sugar balms from Fresh (which I referred to previously) cannot. I know I've been badmouthing the Sugar balms, and I feel so bad- I loooove Fresh. But what boggles my mind is just how many people love Fresh's Sugar balms. Anyway, with all that said, these YSL gloss sticks are the exact opposite. They deliver gorgeous sheer color with an amazing sheen that lasts for quite a while. These really are worth the money but go to the store and try a couple shades on your hand. I was torn between No. 4 (the one I got) and No. 2 Dewy Papaya. That second shade is very pretty and is a nice summer shade. I have heard from a couple friends who bought these that No. 4 flatters pretty much everyone. It's also perfect for every season in my opinion. If you're like me, then you make splurges on items that are worth your time and save on everything else. This is a great buy, just swipe on some tinted moisturizer, a bit of powder, mascara and your YSL gloss balm and you have a fresh look ready for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment