7.02.2011

Recent Purchase: the wood ring.



Just what is it about Target's clearance bins that is so appealing? Well, this ring definitely. I bought it for $3 in the jewelry clearance bin a couple of weeks ago. It goes with everything but gives a definite hippie vibe that isn't as overstated as say, feather earrings. Not to mention that it's the ideal accent to any Saturday-casual dressing. I accidentally built my outfit around it this morning as my mom and I ventured out to our local farmers' market. It was the perfect complement to my new distressed cropped Artist jeans from American Eagle (which my adorable boyfriend purchased for me, <3 ) and a white Alexander Wang tee which my sis gave me. No pictures of my outfit as I am a sweaty mess from the near hundred-degree heat at 8:30 this morning!

lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment