7.11.2011

Versace ad Campaign Fall 2011









fashiongonerogue photos from this morning!!
This has to be one of my favorite ad campaigns for next season. I love the mixture of hard, angular military garb with the soft malleability of lustrous gold: it's very if-only-Napoleon-had-been-a-leggy-brunette. But also, that feathered dress is impeccable- I have never wanted to wear feathers so badly! And the quilted leather bag??? I would buy a knock-off if they weren't usually sold to profit organized crime... But today's favorite is the purple outfit. The amazing collar alludes to royalty from the Tudor dynasty (Elizabeth I) but the gold necklace is just such a work of art. Vive Versace! And we are all so looking forward to Versace's collaborations with H&M which will be coming out November 17 of this year.


lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment