2.05.2013

MAC Betty Bright

So, I did something that I have not done in a while: I purchased a MAC product. I am not sure why I don't use more of their cosmetics to be honest but there aren't any MAC stores in my area. This collection caught my eye online: I read Makeupandbeautyblog as well as Temptalia on a weekly basis and both reviewed this product fairly positively. Additionally, as kids, my sister and I read Betty & Veronica comics (my sis still loves them!), so when this collection premiered I sort of couldn't restrain myself from participating in the awesome! And I must say, this lipstick doesn't disappoint. From what I've seen, it is the perfect Spring color for lips- bright coral with a satin-like finish. Sadly, I haven't been able to try it on yet because both my husband and I have a sinus thing going on and as a result, I look slightly undead. Hopefully tomorrow! Gaaaah so excited to try it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment