6.13.2013

Pacifica natural minerals Eye Shadows

So, it's been a little while since I posted an actual review here thanks to some exciting family events and to my working two jobs for the past month and a half! It's been a busy but amazing time. Happily I am back again to review a product that is the equivalent of your softest tee shirt or coziest slippers, only it's eye shadow.

This is the first quad from the vegan, cruelty free brand which is pretty exciting! Skinny Dip (the lightest shade at left) is a light nude perfect for highlighting brows and maybe even cheekbones. Coral sand (the pink shade) is fantastic for highlighting blue eyes. Golden and Urchin, the last two colors, have a slightly better color payoff and are perfect to wear night or day. 


Currently I am wearing Coral Sand and Urchin. As you can see, these are not your go-to opaque color shadows. Rather, they offer a fantastic everyday look that I just don't see a parallel to in most drugstore brands like Covergirl, Maybelline and Revlon. These shadows are extremely soft and easy to apply, thanks to the key ingredient coconut water and additionally, they seem to wear for quite a long time even without my usual Too Faced Shadow Insurance. These feel like I'm walking on the beach barefooted and the sun is warm and I have a delicious iced tea in one hand. I know- daydreaming of the beach- these shadows will make you do that. Currently this palette is on sale at Target for $10.79 instead of $12.00. As these will make up my daily casual make up look this summer I think they are totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment